Alina’s Super Duper Blueberry Lemonade
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water for boiling
- 1.5 cups of lemon juice (bottled)
- 1 box fresh blueberries (save a uncooked tablespoon for garnish)
- cold water for lemonade
- Pour 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 1 box blueberries in a small saucepan over low heat, stir occasionally for 30-40 minutes, until the blueberries are soft and water turns purple.
- Mix lemon juice and a bunch of water, put in fridge and let cool as blueberries are cooking.
- A little while later, strain blueberries and cool the blueberry mixture in bowl.
- After it cools mix everything with the lemonade/water and put in fridge. Taste and add whatever else needed to make it awesome to you.
* add a splash of champagne to make it a fun cocktail.